Mac Lang’s is looking to hire a Full Time Wash Bay & Lot Attendant in Sundridge!
How to Apply:
Qualified Applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
- Track and follow new vehicle deliveries. Ensure vehicles have been cleaned,
have accessories installed and are brought over in a timely fashion. Use the
assistance of sales staff or other lot staff if necessary to meet delivery timelines.
- Ensure to straighten and rotate cars in parking lot as per instructions of supervisor.
- Snow removal from vehicles in winter
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or
picking up owners or drivers up if needed.
- Maintain car lot cleanliness.
- Check in new cars
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company
standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance
the appearance of vehicles.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work some Saturdays
- Valid driver’s license required
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.