As an employer, you have the ability to raise the skill level of your employees through the
Canada Ontario Job Grant
We can help you access the dollars from the Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development (MLITSD) by answering your questions about the funding and assisting with the application process.
Please give us a call for more information
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides direct financial support for employers to provide short –term training to existing and new employees.
This grant program allows employers to choose the training that meets the needs of their business and the individuals to be trained.
- The Government provides up to $10,000 per person for training costs.
- Employers must contribute 1/3 of the total costs (with some additional flexibility for small businesses to provide in-kind reimbursement, up to another 1/6th of the training costs)
- Training must be less than 1 year, and be delivered by an eligible, third party trainer.
Employers are encouraged to focus on submitting training applications for:
- New or better jobs for their employees
- Training programs and courses that are over $500 and longer than 1 week (25 hours)
- New initiatives (applications that have not been submitted in the last 6 months)
The application is online and simple to complete. http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/cojg/
We will be happy to answer any questions:
705 687-6350 Gravenhurst
705 384-1110 South River