Nurse Next Door Home Care Services is hiring multiple Personal Support Workers/ Caregivers for the following locations:
- North Bay – North (Any cities, towns, north of City of North Bay)
- NB – West (Verner to Sturgeon Falls)
- NB – Central (City of North Bay, Corbeil, Bonfield, Callander)
- NB – West (Rutherglen, Mattawa)
- NB – South West (Nipissing, Commanda, Restoule)
- NB – South East (Powassan, Trout Creek, South River)
- NB – South (Burk’s Falls, Katrine, Kearney, Sprucedale)
How to Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an application on our website: www.nursenextdoor.com
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: Flexible hours - casual, part time and full time
Wages: To Be Determined
Duties & Qualifications:
- Provide meal preparation, light housekeeping, and/or provide companionship and personal care.
- Happier Aging is at the heart of what we do — enabling seniors to live at home as long as possible, doing what they love to do.
- Execute on the client’s care plan as outlined by the Care Designer.
- Help clients with their ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living) that is within the scope of practice for a Personal Support Worker or Home Care Aid.
- Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Function within the limits of your own experience and knowledge, while practicing safely and competently within the job description.
- Complete records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
- Previous caregiving experience is an asset.
- Must be able to speak and write in English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Reliable Vehicle
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.