Eastholme Home for the Aged is looking for a Full or Part-time Personal Support Worker (PSW).
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN), the PSW provides quality personal and bedside care to residents in accordance with individual resident care plans and the policies/procedures within Eastholme, Home for the Aged.
What You will Bring to Us:
• PSW Certificate/active Nursing student/Paramedic student
• Clear Vulnerable Sector and Police Record check
• Previous experience in a Long-term care setting is an asset
• Able to work any of the shifts in the Home (Day, Evening or Night), including weekends
• Ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
• Compassion, Positivity, Motivation, Fun!
Ability to work shifts – days, evenings and nights – including weekends
To Apply: Please email your resume to: HR@eastholme.ca
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.