Located in the heart of Muskoka, Windermere is central to both Southern Ontario and Northern Ontario. Built in 1919, Windermere is one of the oldest and most respected golfing facilities in the area. We are hiring Line Cooks!
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
Hours of Work: varies
Duties & Qualifications:
|Located in the heart of Muskoka, Windermere is central to both Southern Ontario and Northern Ontario. Built in 1919, Windermere is one of the oldest and most respected golfing facilities in the area.
Our Location which is adjacent to Lake Rosseau provides easy access via the lakes of Muskoka. Today, Windermere Golf & Country Club is an 18 hole semi-private golf facility enjoyed by its members and guests.
The club is seasonal with peak periods from June to September. It closes the week after Thanksgiving and reopens in May. For a general description of the Club, please visit our website at www.windermeregolf.ca
You will have fine cooking skills and will lead our small team in this luxury seasonal establishment. This is a seasonal position, appointment, where fresh foods are the most important aspect of our culinary policy.
The selected candidate will appreciate the great, “team style” environment that will allow you to be creative and provide a new standard in culinary to the club.
· Check freshness of food and ingredients
· Will operate the Clubs kitchen to prescribed levels of hygiene, sanitation and efficiency
· Problem Solving
· Accountability and Dependability
· Any other duties as requested
· Maintaining and operating polices and procedures set out in our staff handbook.
Job Requirements: You will have an educational background and small culinary experience that is compatible with this appointment.
• Special culinary interests are encouraged
• Our kitchen provides quiet clean environments, foul language, drinking, drug use, and personal music systems are not permitted
• Our members and guests are of the most important aspect in the club. They are very proud and value good service and will do everything they can to enhance the experience of WGCC and your position.
If this is of any interest, and you would like the opportunity to become part of an extraordinary team, then you should consider joining our team.
• Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
• Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
• Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
• Recording food temperature
Job Type: Seasonal
|Some kitchen experience, food handlers certificate preferred|
|How to Apply:
email at Brian@windermeregolf.ca
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.