Olympia Sports Camp is looking for full-time, Seasonal Kitchen Assistants.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Olympia Sports Camp in Huntsville is looking for Kitchen Assistants, to join a fast-paced kitchen! There are several positions available, Contract lengths vary.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Clean/Sanitize dining tables, dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans.
– Sweep and mop kitchen.
– Ensure servery is stocked and ready for meals.
– Clean Kitchen as requested.
– Clean kitchen equipment.
– Assist in receiving deliveries, ensuring all supplies are checked for quality, labeled, stored, and rotated properly following FIFO method.
– Assist with food preparation when needed.
– Take garbage, recycling out.
– Serve and assist as needed in the service of meals in back and front of house. Meals can be served family style, cafeteria style or to go.
– Find opportunities to positively interact with campers, guests, and other camp staff
– Contribute to a supportive and positive work environment.
Very competitive pay, employee accommodation if required and food and beverage. If you are seeking a challenging, fun, and great learning environment, Olympia Sports Camp is ideal for you. Use of all facilities when they are not in use by groups or campers. Situated on a lake with use of private 1.5 km beach front.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs bags/boxes
– Ability to work on their feet up to 8 hours a day
– Clear criminal background check
– Ability to learn and complete tasks as assigned
– Previous experience assisting in the Back of House is an asset
Apply Online through https://olympiasportscamp.campbrainstaff.com/
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.