Sonnet Windows in Burks Falls is looking to hire a Window Assembler!
Our business is seeking an individual to fill a General Labourer position in our manufacturing plant in Burk’s Falls, effective immediately. In this role, the candidate will undertake a variety of tasks on the production floor and in building management. We are looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and unload tools and making sure all tools are cleaned and stored properly.
- Prepare building site materials.
- Follow instructions from supervisor/manager.
- Follow all Health & Safety Regulations.
- Complete all tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Able to operate a variety of tools including pressure washer, drills, saws and grinders.
- Handling and transporting material.
- Loading/unloading of windows/doors.
- Landscaping such as snow removal/lawn cutting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or at least 1 year working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be physically able to bend, squat, stand for a lengthy period of time and lift 50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable climbing ladders and working at elevated levels.
- Must have a positive attitude and work ethics.
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Steel toed work boots required.