Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides a supportive environment which encourages people to pursue new experiences, challenges and relationships in or near their own community.
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in Social Services field
- Experience supporting people who have a developmental disability
- Must have a valid Class G drivers license
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle, and willingness to attain the proper insurance endorsement for transporting individuals
- Able to provide a favourable Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Maturity, ability to work well on a team and with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
Hours: Up to 12 hours per week plus call-in shifts as needed, Weekends, evenings and afternoons.
Wages: $21.95 per hour +4% vacation pay + 4.75% in lieu of benefits.
To apply: Interested candidates, please send resume & cover letter to Liane Trottier, Human Resources Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more information about our agency at our website here: http://www.ahcl.org/.