Are you passionate about helping people? Castle Peak has an outstanding team environment that we are looking to add to. We offer inhouse training and a supportive workplace. Ongoing educational opportunities are available to strengthen or deveop your skill set and comfort level. We strive to provide a high level customer service experience every day to our residents.
The Personal Support Workers work together supporting residents with activities of daily living and housekeeping services as assigned and the provision of hospitality style dining services, utilizing customer service principles that strive to provide exceptional service at all times.
A great opportunity with full and part time lines available.
- Answers resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service. Completes all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment including personal care such as toileting, bathing...etc.
- Transports residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, wellness office and dining room as required.
- Completes laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
- Engages tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports any concerns / complaints to the supervisor.
- Practices safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bracebridge, ON P1L 0B9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person