Eastholme Home for the Aged is looking for a Full or Part-time Personal Support Worker (PSW).
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN), the PSW provides quality personal and bedside care to residents in accordance with individual resident care plans and the policies/procedures within Eastholme, Home for the Aged.
What You will Bring to Us:
• PSW Certificate/active Nursing student/Paramedic student
• Clear Vulnerable Sector and Police Record check
• Previous experience in a Long-term care setting is an asset
• Able to work any of the shifts in the Home (Day, Evening or Night), including weekends
• Ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
• Compassion, Positivity, Motivation, Fun!
Ability to work shifts – days, evenings and nights – including weekends
To Apply: Please email your resume to: HR@eastholme.ca