JW Construction in South River is hiring a Labourer for general construction work for residential and home construction!
Labourers will perform general construction work for residential home construction.
- Concrete foundation forming, footings, floors, sidewalks, patios, carrying materials, shoveling, raking, installing windows, doors, siding, soffits, fascia, frame houses, floors, decks, stairs, etc.
- First and foremost a willingness to work, listen and learn, on site training is provided if necessary
- G Driver's License
- Experience is preferred, but must have a willingness to train if unexperienced
- Knowledge of the proper use of power tools
- Cannot be afraid of heights
Hours per day 9 start time 7:30am - 5:00pm
Working area: South River and surrounding areas
How to Apply: Contact John Witlox via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (705) 477-1626.