Wicks Construction has been providing quality cottages, docks and boathouses to customers in the Muskoka region for over 25 years. The company has an established name in Muskoka’s business community and retains a network of skilled local trades and is looking for a full-time Carpenter/Carpenter's Assistant.
- Measure and cut framing and siding materials
- Properly place and install framing and finish materials
- Layout walls
- Read blueprints and plans
- At least 5 years of direct experience in cottage and boathouse construction.
- Able to work independently or as part of a small crew of 3-5 people.
- Non-smoker preferred.
- License is an asset.
To Apply: Send email to: email@example.com or Call 705-687-8192