SOUTH RIVER OUTREACH
Job Search-Employment North
Do you need assistance with Job Searching, Resume Prep, Second Career, Career Planning, Education upgrades?
What: South River Outreach Services – Employment North
Where: District Social Services Administration Building in South River, ON
When: 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Duties & Qualifications:
- Walk in’s no appointments necessary
- FREE SERVICES
- Speak with an Employment Consultant on site
- Get information on starting: a Second Career, Self-Employment programs, Apprenticeships, Job Search Strategies and Support, Developing and Targeting a Resume
- Get assistance with Interview Techniques, Referrals to Learning Works or other agencies
- Get information on Career Clarification…and much much more……..
Requirements: UNEMPLOYED OR UNDEREMPLOYED OR JUST SEEKING OTHER EMPLOYMENT OR EDUCATIONAL OPTIONS
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE!!!!
How To Apply:
Walk in to the District Social Services Administration Building in South River, ON 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
or call us at 1-800-461-5541 toll free or our main office @ 705-384-1110
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate South River Outreach in subject line)
You can call or email to book an afternoon appointment for a one on one consultation with Debby in South River
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.employmentnorth.com