Simcoe Block (1979) Ltd.- (Simcoe Building Centre) is looking for a Full Time Yard Labourer.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Simcoe Building Centre in Bracebridge is looking for an individual who will fill the role of Yard Labourer to work in our lumber yard. This position will be a great learning opportunity for an individual who is interested in building materials or masonry products. Customer service is a huge part of this job as you will be serving customers and ensuring they are receiving the correct product and it is in perfect condition. Simcoe Building Centre prides itself on top-notch customer service along with maintaining high levels of fluidity between staff and clientele.
This position requires the individual to work outside no matter what season it is or what the weather is. Dressing for the proper environment is key.
- Serve customers as they enter the yard.
- Operate a forklift daily.
- Manage inventory levels.
- Work alongside other departments.
- Be able to work independently as a team.
- Maintain a clear yard and work environment.
Assist with other departments to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Lumber and building material.
- Masonry experience is an asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work outside for long hours.
- Forklift experience is an asset.
- Ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment. G Class Driver’s License (Required)
- Monday to Friday shift.
- Group Benefits Available, Dental Care, Extended Health Care,Vision Care
- Very friendly environment that allows for many new learning experiences
- On-site gym
- No public transit.
All applicants are welcome, and we are an equal opportunity employer who encourages any applicant to apply. At Simcoe Block (1979) Ltd., we believe in inclusion as it will bring unique perspectives to our company. We thrive on the concept of idea-sharing, collaboration, and camaraderie.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- Vision care
Fork Lift (1 year preferred), Customer Service (1 year preferred)
Hiring 2 candidates for this role, Urgently hiring.
Apply to: email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.