An employer in the Muskoka area is seeking an employee to fill their Working Site Supervisor position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
|– Manage the day-to-day site operations for construction projects
– Coordinate, manage and schedule sub trades and company labourers
– Finish carpentry, framing and other construction skills related to renovations, additions and new builds
– Report daily project progress to Project manager
– Other duties as required
|– Have 5+ years’ experience as a construction site supervisor
– Have 10+ years construction site experience, with strong skills in framing, finish carpentry, and experience in renovations and additions, experience in natural building, and passive house is an asset
– Comfortable reading and interpreting floor plans and blueprints
– Strong ability to manage budgets, schedules and sub-trades
– Knowledge of the current Ontario Building Code as it applies to residential low-rise and light-commercial construction
– Strong verbal communication skills, additional languages an asset
– Highly organized
– Fall protection, WHMIS and first aid training.
– Additional related training is an asset
– Own a full compliment of tools
– Posses a valid Class G driver’s license with insurance
– Posses a reliable vehicle (possession of a vehicle capable of moving large materials, such as lumber)
– Possess a personal computer in good working condition with internet access
– Knowledge of common computer software
– Knowledge of and experience in green and natural building techniques and products is an asset
– Experience and knowledge of Passive House techniques is an asset
Physical ability requirements:
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.