An employer located in the Bracebridge area is seeking an employee to fill their Welder/ Welder Fitter position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30pm
Duties & Qualifications:
- MIG welding experience, welding and fitting experience
- Organize work area and maintain
- Meet time standards and shows initiatives
- Maintaining quality standards – Finished product to meet specification
- Welding helmet & steel toe boots required
- have a positive work attitude, be reliable, be able to work safely
- Dependability, good attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to read blueprints and drawing specifications
- Operate material moving equipment (overhead cranes, forklifts, hand carts etc.)
- Boot allowance
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- High school, Trade school or Post secondary School
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.