Essential Job Functions
- Ability to work with Robotic and MIG welder in safe manner
- Welding parts in various directions; flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead
- Consistently produce strong penetrated welds that are non‐porous
- Ability to distinguish various materials and gauges of materials
- Ability to use and read various measuring devices (tape measures, calipers, square etc)
- Perform machine set ups, changeovers and daily preventative maintenance
- Operate small tooling (die grinder, belt sander, etc.)
- Meet daily production demand while maintaining acceptable quality standards
- Accurately complete daily production paperwork (production sheets, scrap reports etc)
- Safely manage and store end cut inventories
- Ability to follow standardized work procedures
- Physical lifting, bending and standing required for long periods of time
- Perform daily cleaning and organizing activities
- Problem solving capabilities
Perform additional duties as assigned by team leader and/or plant manager
Work as part of a team
Please submit a current resume or complete the Internal Transfer Application and submit it to your Team Leader
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
MBRP Inc. is seeking an employee to fill their Welder position, located in Huntsville,ON!