An employer in Parry Sound District is looking to hire a Welder/Fabricator
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
This company is a steel and aluminum manufacturer located in Pointe au Baril, Ontario specializing in custom made aluminum boats, steel tube docks, boat houses, lift systems, ramps, trailers, and cottage accessories. This company is CWB 47.1 certified with a reputation for quality and reliability.
Kemp Docks has evolved over many years of dock building for cottage, marinas, resorts and government projects. Our proven and distinctive industry leading docks, wave attenuators and boathouses have been engineered to withstand the unforgiving rigors of wave and ice in our harsh northern environment.
Kemp Boats are of superior quality and design at competitive prices. Our boat division manufactures custom welded aluminum boats in lengths of 12′ to 32′, with endless options available.
Kemp Trailers manufactures custom built utility trailers, ATV tilt trailers, garbage dump trailers and tandem dump trailers in various sizes. Together with our standard products, we also offer a variety of smaller products including dock ladders, dock carts, bear bins, and various cottage accessories.
Who we’re looking for:
Job Type: Full Time
This job entails the following, but not limited to:
• Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment;
• Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
• Operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
• Gas welding machine; Arc welding machine
• Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
• Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
• Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Self motivated – ability to work independently
• Own Transportation – public transit is not available
• Experience not required – degree, certificate or diploma is not required.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.