An employer in Huntsville is looking to hire an Ultrasound Technologist!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Application Deadline: TBD
Hours of Work: 35-40
Duties & Qualifications:
- Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to a scan while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Greet patient, explain forthcoming test, position patient and prepare him/her for examination.
- Observe patient during the diagnostic procedure, making note of any symptoms or changes in vital signs and summon medical aid when necessary.
- Ensure all quality control assessments are performed as required. Takes all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
- Follow procedures for proper equipment maintenance are completed in accordance with department standards.
- Ensure equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner.
- Prepare and organize reports as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Candidates must have CMRITO certification.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
- MSK & OB experience is an asset.
- Ability to perform all types of ultrasound procedures on various types of ultrasound equipment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity and kindness.
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 35-40
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.