Maxama Protection Inc is hiring Transfer Station Attendants in Muskoka!
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Waste Management Attendants needed for the Muskoka District Transfer Stations. Seeking individuals with excellent customer service experience, full-time and part-time positions are available.
Successful applicants for this role display strong leadership and communication skills, they are polite, approachable, and punctual. Applicants must be comfortable working alone and have access to reliable transportation and willingness to commute is an asset.
Daily tasks included but are not limited to;
· Communicate with customers to enforce client rules, policies and regulations
· Perform vehicle inspections and ensure loads are charged in compliance with local by-law
· Provide instructions and direct customers throughout the facilities
· Answer questions and provide customer service information and awareness
· Site surveillance; take detailed notes, report incidents and malfunctions to site Supervisor
· Operate scales and compactor bins and ensure visitors are in compliance when using site equipment.
· Operate Compuweigh station computer and payment terminals
· Provide accurate bin reporting and records for waste removal from transfer-stations
· Perform end of day reports and deliver bank deposits
· Maintain a working cash float
· Respond to complaints, trouble shooting, emergencies and other types of calls for service
· Maintain a clean and professional work environment and uniform
Full & Part Time available
Own transportation required
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.