Surview in Sundridge is looking to hire a Full-Time Tractor Trailer Driver!
How to Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Delivering loads anywhere from Timmins to Toronto. There are also local routes as well within Sundridge and the Almaguin region.
Start date is ASAP.
- Three year experienced insurance letter highlighting your clean driving history and experience
- Clean CVOR
- Driver’s Abstract
- Experienced tractor trailer driver, with unloading and loading experience
- Experience driving 48” foot trailers
- Ability to work overtime
- Must be personable, friendly and have great time management skills
- Ability to work independently
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.