An employer in Parry Sound is looking to hire a Supervised Access Facilitator
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
Wages: $18.53 - $18.66 per hour
Duties & Qualifications:
|Supervised Access Facilitators monitor interactions between parents and children in a safe, neutral and child focused environment for custodial and visiting parents (and other significant family members) to exchange their children or to visit with their non-custodial parent.
|• College Diploma in Human Services;
• One (1) year direct experience in working with children and their families;
• Knowledge and experience in family conflict, family dynamics and custody/access issues;
• Well-developed written skills;
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
• Actively demonstrate an ongoing commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, clients and their families, visitors and volunteers;
• Contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for all in the organization;
• Demonstrate ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality;
• Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in Canada prior to commencing work;
• Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates;
• Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; and,
• Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Job Type: Various Hours
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.