Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork is looking to hire a Supervised Access Facilitator!
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1774-22, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an organization working to create a better day today and tomorrow for our clients, families, and communities. We are dedicated to improving the life experiences of families, children, youth and adults with mental health concerns or a developmental disability, by providing them with help and support in facing and working through social, emotional, behavioural, physical, and developmental difficulties.
Our professional team helps more than 11,000 individuals in North Bay, Nipissing, Muskoka, Parry Sound, Timmins, and Northern Ontario each year. We provide quality clinical, navigation and professional support in the areas of autism, behavioural, developmental, mental health, and rehabilitative services.
Supervised Access Facilitators monitor interactions between parents and children in a safe, neutral and child focused environment for custodial and visiting parents (and other significant family members) to exchange their children or to visit with their non-custodial parent.
• College Diploma in Human Services
• One (1) year direct experience in working with children and their families
• Knowledge and experience in family conflict, family dynamics and custody/access issues
• Well-developed written skills
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• Demonstrated commitment to workplace health and safety, with a willingness to contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for clients and their families/caregivers, colleagues, other community members and yourself
• Demonstrates professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information and situations
• Successful applicants will be required to provide:
o Proof of eligibility to work in Canada
o A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; insurability on Agency vehicle insurance policy
o Clear Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search
• Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates
As a condition of employment, successful candidates are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Hands will engage in reasonable workplace accommodation, short of undue hardship, for any successful candidate who has a documented exemption under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hands’ COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and associated Procedures can be found on our website: https://thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/COVID-19-Vaccination-Policy-and-Procedures-EN-R-10.20.21.pdf
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.