Budget Propane Corporation in Gravenhurst is hiring a Summer Student Yard Attendant!
Budget Propane is a family-owned business that prides itself on excellent customer service and satisfaction. We have been in business for over 30 years in Muskoka, Haliburton and across central Ontario. Our main hub is in Gravenhurst, with satellite facilities across the region to serve our customers better.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The Seasonal Yard Attendant is a hands-on labourer position responsible for completing the day-to-day tasks of the yard, including processing used tanks by decompressing tanks of their propane, sorting and organizing tanks, cleaning, preparing, and painting tanks in preparation for installation. Repainting propane tanks is a large portion of the work.
· Washing, scraping, and painting of propane tanks and cylinders – more than 50% of your time will be spent preparing and painting tanks
· Receiving and shipping of various products
· Unpacking and preparing of new propane tanks to go out into the field
· Maintain an organized yard to facilitate the Service Team’s access to the tanks on a daily basis
· Complete routine daily yard inspections
· Fill and re-valve all sizes of cylinders and tanks
· Auto-propane and cylinder fill operation
· General yard organization and clean up
· Waste management, including dump runs as needed
· Truck washing and repainting
· Other service duties as required
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum G licence required
Job Type: Full-time
|Please submit your resume to Elizabeth Arruda, Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org|
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.