LCBO in Sundridge is looking to hire a Summer Customer Service Representative!
How to Apply: https://www.lcboretailjobs.com/
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
NOTE: Candidates are only required to apply for one position for cities/towns with multiple locations and job postings.
We have an immediate need to hire great people with an engaging personality, who are passionate about delivering an extraordinary customer experience, for each of our retail locations throughout the province of Ontario. We are looking for Seasonal Customer Service Representatives to work between May 2nd and September 5th (Labour Day). With your outgoing personality and excellent customer service, together we will build a lasting impression that our customers will take with them … along with their purchase.
If this resonates, then we would love to have you join our team! As an LCBO CSR, you’ll have a chance to inspire others, reach your full potential and share your knowledge with our customers. Learn more about wine, beer, ciders, and spirits than you ever imagined as you get paid for up to 12 hours of online training, including product knowledge essentials.
About the Role:
• Serve customers using our POS/Cash system, promptly, courteously, and responsibly, ensuring an outstanding customer experience
• Ask for donations as part of our Spirit of Sustainability campaign
• Participate in the Customer Experience and Postal Code Survey campaigns
• Receive inventory, replenish stock, face-up products on shelves, and ensure our store is clean, organized, and safe for all (clean up spills and broken bottles)
• Perform job duties that occasionally involve repeatedly lifting cases varying in size and weight (up to 60 lbs./27 kg), while standing continuously
• Phenomenal interpersonal and engagement skills
• Must be eligible to work in Canada (valid SIN, Student or Work Permit)
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Full COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment (first and second dose)
• Bilingualism (English and French) is a bonus
• Friday (5:00 p.m. – Close)
• Saturday and Sunday (available all day for a 4 – 8 hour shift)
• Victoria Day (May 20 – 23)
• Canada Day (June 30 – July 3)
• Civic Holiday (July 29 – August 2)
• Labour Day (September 1 – September 4)
• Additional work is available during the week (Monday – Thursday) based on each store’s operational requirements
• Schedules are posted two weeks in advance and on occasion, shifts are available on short notice
Why Join the LCBO?
• Online learning to support your interests and growth
• Future employment opportunities for eligible employees
• Employee Family and Assistance Program (LifeWorks)
• Discounted services, products, and tickets to sporting and entertainment events (WorkPerks)
• You’ll feel good knowing your work is helping make a difference in communities across Ontario
There is a world of opportunities at the LCBO…
We foster an environment of inclusion and belonging, so everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview or employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation.
We appreciate your curiosity about this employment opportunity. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.