|• A Secondary School Diploma with preference given to those with a post-secondary credential in a related field such as office administration, business administration, executive assistant.
• 1-3 years customer service experience in fields such as retail, call centre, banks/insurance companies.
• 1-3 years experience in a sales position, such as retail, call centre, business sales, banks/insurance companies.
• The ability to function verbally and in writing in both English and French (bilingual) is considered an asset
• Experience with, or a willingness, to learn to use a variety of learning technologies such as audio, video and web conferencing.
• Able to take full responsibility for key assigned areas of student services process while working with minimal supervision.
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous data entry experience.
• Experience with or knowledge of online learning.
• Sound functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy through contact with students, faculty/instructors, local host and other community stakeholders.
|Contact North | Contact Nord helps educationally underserved Ontarians in 600 small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities get a degree, diploma, certificate or upgrade their skills via online learning without leaving their communities. We provide services in English and French. For more information, visit www.contactnorth.ca.
Contact North | Contact Nord is seeking a positive, energetic and organized individual to fill the following part-time position:
STUDENT RECRUITMENT & SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – Bracebridge
Reporting to the Online Learning Recruitment Officer, the Student Recruitment & Services Representative position is based out of our Bracebridge online learning centre. The successful candidate will:
• Actively support the Online Learning Recruitment Officer (OLRO) to recruit students by responding to e-mail and telephone inquiries at the online learning centre, booking appointments for the OLRO and supporting the OLRO in other recruitment activities as needed.
|Interested individuals are invited to submit a cover letter and electronic résumé, complete with two to three employment references, quoting Job Competition # 19-27-BRAC in the subject line of the e-mail by 4:30 p.m., Friday, May 3, 2019, to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Contact North | Contact Nord is seeking a positive, energetic and organized individual to fill the following part-time position: STUDENT RECRUITMENT & SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – Bracebridge