An employer located in the Sundridge area is seeking an employee to fill their Chef position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
manage events by effectively organizing, controlling and on some occasions leading all aspects of the kitchen.
An eye for detail and ability to present the perfect Pinterest plate is essential.
Skills: Problem Solving, Negotiating, Interpersonal, Leadership, Training & Coaching, Numerical & Verbal Reasoning, Communication
- In-depth knowledge of Food & Beverage Departments;
- Understanding of Hospitality Industry Ratio’s;
- Working knowledge of Human Resource Policies and Practices;
- Working knowledge of Legislation applicable to the Restaurant Industry;
- Understanding and working knowledge of the use of Excel, MS word.
- Working knowledge of Stock control
- Working knowledge of POS and PMS systems; or willingness to learn.
Experience and Education
- High School (Essential).
- Degree or Diploma in Culinary Science or Arts (Desirable) or in final year in one of these.
- Knowledge in current Culinary trends
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.