A busy restaurant in Bala is looking to hire a Sous Chef!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Hours of Work: 35 - 40
Wages: $18 - $23/Hr Experience based.
Duties & Qualifications:
|Job Description and Duties
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, portioning, blanching)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Maintain a clean workspace and uphold health and safety protocols
• Stock and manage inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Create new menu items and features
• Kitchen experience
• Ability to follow and retain instruction
• Ability to relay information and give instruction
• Ability to work in a high paced environment
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 35-40
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.