Giant Tiger in Gravenhurst is looking for part-time Soft Goods Associate.
About this Opportunity:
Recognized as an Employer of Choice, Giant Tiger’s retail stores provide dynamic work environments with many opportunities for a fulfilling career. We are a Canadian owned and operated retailer (and proud of it!) with a strong commitment to the community, and over 60 years of success. If you are looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Goods Associate Job Highlights:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service;
- Following up on hot selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed;
- Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards;
- Performing cycle counts as required.
Soft Goods Associate Job Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail.
Soft Goods Associate, Job Schedule:
This position requires that you are available to work day, evenings and weekends.
Softgoods Associate, Physical Demands of Position:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
- Stand and/or walk.
- Bend, twist, and squat.
- lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
- Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
- Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
- Operate equipment, including using a ladder
To Apply: Apply at store location with resume
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.