FCC Building Muskoka has been installing ICF Foundations and Building Custom Homes for over 10 years, serving the Muskoka & Surrounding area. We are looking for a Skilled Carpenter and General Labourer to join our team.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
Seeking Candidates who are:
– Punctual, ambitious, and self-motivated
– Physically fit – able to lift heavy materials, climb ladders, and work comfortably at heights
– Detail-oriented and take pride in quality work
– Reliable, dependable, and knowledgeable
– Able to practice safety on the job site
– A self-starter and able to perform high-quality work with little to no supervision
– Competent and able to communicate clearly with other team members
The ideal candidate will have on-site construction experience. Be able to work in a physically demanding environment. Be able to follow directions and work independently as required. You will have your own basic tools (cordless drill, pouch, level, regular basic hand tools).
*Valid Driver’s License and your own transportation are required*
Working at Heights, WHMIS, and First Aid Training are assets (but not required). An apprenticeship program position is available for an interested and motivated candidate.
To Apply: Please submit your resume to Matt Fiorini at FCCbuilding@outlook.com.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.