For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
• Minimum 5 years experience as a construction site supervisor.
• Great communication skills both verbal and written.
• Having leadership personalities and skills.
• High school diploma.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must be polite, courteous, punctual.
• Valid working at height certificate.
• To have a management or supervision certificate or diploma.
• Having residential framing experience and skills (wood/steel) would be a bonus.
• Having concrete working/finishing (footing/foundation/slab) experience or skills is a bonus.
Thanks you for your interest in this position. We are a growing construction company, with very high standards, and we focus on quality, craftsmanship and customer service and we are looking for a team member to grow with us.
Job description for site supervisor:
• Supervising all workers, sub contractors and work activities on job site. • Must ba able to supervise 2 projects simultaneously.
• If needed drive to other job sites for supervision and/or work activities. • To schedule sub contractors based on written project schedule.
• Supervising the safety of the site, workers and subcontractors, based on guidelines and regulations of Ministry of Labor.
• Solve problems on site such as but not limited to, problems between workers and subcontractors and work hands-on as needed for fixing construction issues to ensure each aspect of the project is ready for the next.
• Proactively communicate between all stakeholders of the project, such as but not limited to owners, project managers, all workers, clients, subcontractors, city officials and vendors.
• Making sure that each sub contractor’s work is complete on time, up to quality standards and on budget, and ready for the next trade to commence their portion.
• Be responsible for quality control of highest standards.
• Making sure all required material for each portion of the project is ready and on site and if required place orders and make arrangements for delivery and/or pickup of the materials.
• To meet daily/weekly/monthly milestones of any given project.
• Completing site reports and report back to project manager as scheduled.
• Training of other workers and laborers in different tasks.
• Making sure that the job site is always clean, organized and safe.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.