Infra Pipe Solutions LTD. in Huntsville is looking to hire a Shipper/Receiver!
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full-service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
Infra Pipe is currently looking for energetic and qualified individuals, to work as Shipper/Receiver in our Huntsville, Ontario Shipping Department. The responsibilities of this role include the loading/unloading of tractor trailers, processing orders for shipment, and inventory counts as required.
$2,000.00 Signing and retention bonus; $1,000.00 payable after 6 months’ continuous employment and another $1,000.00 payable after 1 full year of continuous employment.
- Sorting, packaging, and loading finished product onto flatbed trucks,
- Verify all inbound and outbound shipments through inspecting, and counting/measuring for correct quantities,
- Place stock in assigned locations; organize and maintain stock holding areas,
- Participate in periodic inventory of shipping area,
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, year-round,
- Must have previous forklift experience, with preference given to operators who have experience with 20,000 – 30,000 lb. forklifts,
- Must be able to positively adapt to changes in shipping/receiving schedules, including occasional unscheduled overtime. Must also be a part of a scheduled on-call rotation, and willing to work modified shifts,
- Must have valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record,
- Previous experience in 5-S and Lean Manufacturing is preferred,
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills, prioritizing work, and exercising initiative to ensure an efficient and quality level of service,
- Must be physically fit (able to lift at least 50 lbs on a regular basis),
- Attention to detail and accuracy,
- Basic computer skills
- Competitive, comprehensive wages, dependent on experience,
- Strong safety programs,
- Generous company paid health & dental benefits including a healthcare spending account,
- Annual fitness allowance,
- Generous company pension matches up to 5% of salary,
- Ongoing training and support,
- Opportunities for career advancement.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.