An employer located in the Gravenhurst area is seeking an employee to fill their Server position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: Full-time
Duties & Qualifications:
- Set tables and maintain proper table maintenance;
- Take menu orders and serve food and beverage to guests; while adhering to the style of service standards
- Directly or indirectly provide superior customer service; respond to customer’s inquires in a timely and professional manner; satisfy customer requests within established rules of etiquette;
- Understand and adhere to restaurant specific standards of service;
- Comply with Liquor License Act and adhere to all Muskoka Bay Policies and Procedures;
- Maintain a professional appearance as per company grooming policy;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, positive demeanor and service etiquette at all times;
- Work in cooperation with supervisor and other co-workers and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers;
- Be responsible to self-tender and use a P.O.S. system depending on the outlet scheduled;
- Perform other duties as required and based on the needs of the outlet to which assigned.
- Assist with problem solving any potential guest or team complaints and alert management on issues that need further follow up;
What You’ll Require
- 1 year direct customer service experience in a fast paced environment, similar position preferred;
- Ability to use P.O.S (Point of Sale) and tender own transactions with accuracy;
- Previous experience and knowledge of wine service and beverage products, and develop and maintain a good understanding of Food and beverage knowledge;
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
- Excellent verbal English communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills; must have the ability to efficiently and calmly multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment;
- Must be able to carry out essential duties that require frequent lifting of dishes, trays, cutlery & other related service products from 2-44 lbs.;
- Must be able to withstand frequent use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and back to grip, carry, lift, balance and extend in order to provide service;
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (regular work shift 8 hours min);
- Must have or be able to acquire Smart Serve certification.
- French language skills (verbal and written) are an asset but not required
- All employees at Muskoka Bay Club are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Comply with all applicable Muskoka Bay Club Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Muskoka Bay Club continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.