Patterson Kaye Resort is looking for Servers, Bartenders and Hostesses for year-round employment!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
. Formal training or equivalent related work experience is an asset however we are willing to fully train and as well we support growth within our company and cross training within our different departments
- Welcome, seat, and engage with guests, inform of specials and recommendations.
- Manage reservations, answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries.
- Maintain clean and organized reception, dining and server station areas.
- Attend to guests who require specific attention (children, elderly, food allergies).
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Take orders and input into pos system adhering to kitchen requirements.
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues with kitchen staff if necessary.
- Follow up with guests to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Notify superior if any issues needing to be resolved, needing improvement for future guests.
- Deliver checks, accept payment, and keep track of all records in an organized manner.
- Work with other staff as a team ( keep open communication with all departments).
- Restock and replenish bar and server areas.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations and company procedures.
- Previous work experience as a Host/Hostess or Waiter/Waitress.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area.
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
- Good knowledge or interest in learning of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
- Cash handling and balancing, knowledge of POS systems.
- Friendly and positive attitude with demonstrated experience in problem solving.
- Ability to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Availability to work in shifts as needed.
- High school diploma along with food safety or hospitality training is an asset.
- Smart Serve Certification.
- Must have Proof of Vaccination
How to Apply: Via email – email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.