Sawdust City Brewery seeking Senior Line Cook immediately!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Application Deadline: July 1, 2022
Hours of Work: Various hours
Wages: To be discussed at interview
Duties & Qualifications:
- The Senior Line Cook is responsible for cooking, preparing, serving, packing and storing food served to the patrons of our Saloon, Patio and Event Space.
- Senior Line cooks will mainly be focussed on Flattop, Grill and Entremetier depending on experience
- Senior Line Cooks will also assist in the training and mentoring of Junior Line Cooks
- Prepare food in an efficient manner, while adhering to health and safety/food safety guidelines at all times
- Process multiple orders simultaneously
- Follow simple recipe instructions
- Maintain a clean and efficient work space
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised, as well as in a team
- Operate typical kitchen equipment
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and par levels
- Other duties as assigned – everyone says this, but we really mean it
- Food Handler’s Certificate an asset (we can assist with this)
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and adapt on the go
- Exceptional observational skills
- Able to walk or stand for nearly 100% of shift
Job Type: Various Hours
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.