Storwell is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer with the opportunity to work from your own home!
How to Apply: Please apply through their online portal at the very bottom of the page after following this link.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of this role
- Work on a range of project and media, new and existing
- Maintain and update multiple large existing web entities under the management of the technical and marketing teams
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with the technical and marketing teams to meet deadlines and schedule project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain external databases for designs, photography, and video
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with the technical and marketing team on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within multiple established brand identities
Required skills and qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Five or more years of professional experience with design software, including Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to receive criticism and direction and revise work accordingly
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in professional graphic design
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software are an asset
- A well-written cover letter outlining your previous work in this field and why this role would be a good fit for you
- A detailed portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency in web / mobile web design, interface design, and print design. Wireframing experience would be an asset
- A detailed resume outlining relevant work experience and education
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.