- Answer and direct incoming phone calls to appropriate personnel
- Manage office listings and showing appointments in Broker Bay
- Create offer documents using Webforms
- Broker load and edit listings on MLS
- Oversee the appearance of the office
- Ensure supplies are adequately stocked
- Some experience in a real estate office
- Self-starter with the ability to work alone
- Proficient with Real Estate programs such as Webforms
- Experience broker loading listings
- Great communication skills, and the ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically in challenging situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
MUST be able to work flexible hours, WEEKENDS and, DAYS
Please email resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Seasonal Administrator – Port Carling” as the subject heading
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Sotheby’s International Realty Canada is seeking a Seasonal Full-time Real Estate Administrator.