Employer Name: B.O.R Aggregate Company Inc.
Location/Address: Dwight, ON
Duties & Qualifications:
- Operate truck scale and process weigh tickets
- Receive and process orders from clients, job-site personnel & foreman
- Answer phone calls
- Coordinate material deliveries and trucking logistics
- assist customers with identifying products needs and volumes
- Maintain accurate records of scale house activities
- Running daily reports for billing
- Preparation of miscellaneous paperwork for head office
- Other administrative as assigned
- Prior scale and/or dispatch experience in the construction industry would be an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Safe, team oriented, self-starter
- Excellent communication skills and attention detail
- Strong work ethic and excellent punctuality a must
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy environment
- Time management
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers, and all co-workers required
- Willingness to learn
- Valid G drivers licence and reliable transportation required
How To Apply:
To apply, please complete the Employment Application Form available at http://www.boraggregate.ca/contact/employment/
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
B.O.R Aggregate Company Inc. is seeking for a Scale House & Dispatch Operator employee in Dwight, ON!