Muskoka Bay Resort seeking FT & Pt Housekeeping staff for resort hotel and condominiums!
$500 monthly bonus upon successful completion of your seasonal contract
Subsidized accommodations and transportation available
Golf and activity perk, cross training, competitive wages!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
We are looking for a reliable and friendly Rooms Attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
To be successful as a Rooms Attendant you must be honest, pleasant, have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
• Greeting guests and responding to queries.
• Changing bed linen and making beds.
• Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
• Cleaning tiles, backplash, sinks, showers and toilets.
• Cleaning kitchens, counters, cupboards and appliances
• Sweeping, and mopping floors.
• Vacuuming carpets.
• Dusting and polishing furniture.
• Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
• Restocking amenities and inventory of kitchen dishes and utensils
• Cleaning windows, doors and handles, window sills and baseboards
• Testing wifi, television and appliances to ensure all in working order
• Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
• Recording checklist and updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
• Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
Room Attendant Requirements:
• High school diploma, preferred.
• Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
• Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
• Flexible working hours.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
• Physical mobility and stamina.
• Ability to follow instruction.
• Professional and polite.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.