The Beer Store is looking for part-time Retail Staff for the Muskoka Region.
Who We Are
Becoming experts on beer doesn’t happen overnight – we’ve been in business since 1927 and today, The Beer Store is the primary distribution and sales channel for beer in Ontario and is owned by 30+ Ontario-based brewers! Through our Retail Stores, Distribution Centres, Draught Services, Customer Contact Centre, and our Corporate Office, we form one large team that is passionate about the beer business. The Beer Store is proud to foster a respectful and inclusive culture that expands and leverages the diverse talents, experiences, and perspectives of our team members to deliver exceptional service for our customers. We continue to be successful by working together, respecting each other, having a positive attitude and by trying new and innovative ideas. Not only are we knowledgeable, passionate, and loyal ambassadors for beer, we’re also health and safety advocates, environmental champions, DEIB enthusiasts and we give proudly back to our communities.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently searching for Part-Time Retail Staff for Muskoka Region, Ontario. We are looking for employees who are energetic, enthusiastic and share our passion and commitment to satisfying our customers
What You’ll Be Doing
• Stocking shelves, unloading delivery trucks, maintaining store cleanliness
• In this unionized role, you will be required to serve customers daily and process payment transactions
• You are required to follow current legislated social distancing practices and any other government mandated requirements
• You are expected to follow all health and safety procedures and must use all PPE provided
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Who You Are – Your Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have completed High School and/or GED equivalent
• Must have a minimum 1 year of consecutive retail experience
• Must be able to comfortably lift up to 40lbs (over 18kg) for more then 100 ft (30 metres) for continuous periods of time
• Must be able to stand on your feet for 2 or more hours during a shift
• Able to performance basic computer functions
• Must be available to work weekends
• Willing to work at minimum wage: starting wage is $15.50/hour and it is subject to wage increases in accordance with our collective agreement
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.