Binx Professional Cleaning is hiring a Residential Cleaner!
How to Apply: Please apply by following this link:
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri - 0900 to 1700
Wages: $16 / per hour (First three months)
Duties & Qualifications:
What Binx brings to the table:
- Competitive wages by direct deposit. (online paystubs and T4’s)
- Flexible schedules.
- Free & subsidized team workwear.
- Shoe subsidy program.
- Lots of free SWAG! (water bottles, ball caps, toques, etc.)
- Dental Benefit Plan.
- Massage & Physio Benefit Package.
- Vision Benefit Plan.
- Drug Benefit Plan.
- Vehicle allowance for drivers.
- Great team environment.
- Supportive management.
- Prizes and Bonuses.
- Employee & Client referral bonuses.
What Binx is looking for in you:
- You take pride in your work and appearance.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are reliable and punctual.
- You are interested in learning about the cleaning industry and best practices.
- You enjoy following checklists and schedules.
- Willingness to provide input to make the checklists and schedules even better!
- You can work in a team, or with minimal management.
- Good physical fitness to maintain a reasonable work pace.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE, A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND AUTO INSURANCE.
- Completing all cleaning to standards set out in the Reference List and Route Binders.
- Preparing all cleaning kits, chemicals, and equipment every day for proper use daily.
- Double checking all your cleaning is up to standards at assigned locations.
- Understand and follow daily schedules.
- Ensuring you are aware of the cleaning needs of each location by following the spec sheets provided
- Taking an active effort in positive client communications when possible.
- Having previous cleaning experience is preferred.
- All candidates must have their vehicle, valid driver’s license, and insurance for this position.
- All employees are required to pass a police background check.
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 40
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.