If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Registered Practical Nurse is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
As a Registered Practical Nurse your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Preparing and administering prescribed, routine, medications and treatments as directed by the Physician and in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario’s Medication Administration Standards.
• Documenting and following up on all concerns and complaints forwarded by a Client, family or team members and informs/seeks assistance from the Registered Nurse or designate.
• Promoting the Client’s self-care and self-sufficiency, emphasize adaptation and abilities, promote wellness and provide preventative health education, thus by treating the whole person.
• Completing all required assessments, RAPS and care plans within timeframes as required.
• Supporting the unregulated care workers through guidance, direction, training and education.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Current registration as a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate.
• Current Medication Administration Certificate.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in Geriatric Nursing, Healthcare and/or Rehabilitation as a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN).
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus points for having:
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
|How to Apply
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.