Two Registered Massage Therapists required as Independent Contractor or Employee. Two busy locations on Lake Joseph in Muskoka – Sherwood Inn and Rocky Crest Golf Resort.
- Perform all Registered Massage services with exceptional quality, high standards as per Beginnings Spa CMTO policies
- Previous Spa experience – proffered but not essential. You must be able to work or be able to adapt to working in a spa environment. We are not a clinic setting
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic and work well by yourself and with the team
- Have good communications skills, organization and time management
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Maintain a clean sterile work space
- Reception duties – answering phone, booking clients and cashing out your client may happen on occasion
- must have a valid Registered Massage Therapist Certificate, License Number and Liability Insurance
- Be able to work weekends and holidays
- New Graduates welcome to apply!!
- Wages/Compensation/Commissions will be discussed with the individual
- Accommodations can be provided if needed
- Staff discounts for meals, spa services and retail
Apply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
The Beginnings Spa is looking for two Registered Massage Therapists at Beginnings Spa to join as Independent Contractors or as an Employee. Two locations on Lake Joseph in Muskoka