MBRP Inc. is seeking an employee to fill their Receiver position, located in Huntsville,ON!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Duties & Qualifications:
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and regulations
- Use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that MBRP requires to be used or worn
- Report to your Supervisor the absence or defect in any equipment or protective device of which you are aware and which may endanger yourself or another worker
- Report to your Supervisor any contravention of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and regulations or the existence of any hazard you observe
- Comply with MBRP Policies and Procedures that apply
- Report to Pack Team Leader
Job Specific Duties:
- Accurately receive products and complete necessary documents
- Ability to be part of a team, but work independently when needed
- Ability to follow standardized work procedures
- Perform daily cleaning and organizing activities
- Forklift operation
- Accurate data entry
- Preparing shipments – Outgoing and Incoming
- Process shortages and damaged goods
- Maintain accurate information — counting, SN etc.
- Sort and distribute incoming shipments
- Put stock away
- Keep receiving area neat/tidy
- Perform additional duties as assigned by team leader and/or Production Manager
- Physical Requirements
- Operate small tooling (air stapler, rivet gun, foam pack machine, etc.)
- Perform physical lifting, bending and standing while using proper technique
- Fast paced position
- Work as part of a team
- Problem solving
- Thorough knowledge of warehousing/distribution procedures
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects within established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of safe work practices as they relate to Warehouse operations and equipment
- Good knowledge of Warehouse equipment, forklift and hand jack etc.
- Have computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Have the ability to follow standardized work procedures in an organized fashion
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.