Davey Tree Expert Company is looking for a full-time Railroad Herbicide Applicator Foreperson.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
In this role, you will travel extensively across Canada as you work to support our rail clients to ensure track safety is maintained for both passengers and goods. You will be relied upon to provide leadership and confidence to a crew as you work to efficiently and safely perform various scopes of work.
• Perform chemical and mechanical vegetation control.
• Maintain meticulous records of herbicide use, inventory, and equipment.
• Travel to various sites
• Operate Hi-Rail herbicide applicator equipment, adhering to all company and environmental standards.
• Organize and direct crew in successful and safe execution of the scope of work.
• Manage customer service expectations, Communicate with customer daily.
• Properly maintain, prepare, and operate all tools and equipment.
• Abide by Davey and industry safety policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience related to Hi-Rail herbicidal application.
• Previous experience in a leadership role an asset.
• Strong shrub and plant identification skills.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Valid provincial driver’s license. Licensed to drive a 5-ton vehicle and air brake endorsement strongly preferred.
• Ability to work safely as part of a team and possess the willingness to learn and progress.
• First Aid certification preferred.
• Full time. Year-round employment.
• Occasional overtime required.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Excellent Benefits package, RRSP and careers advancement opportunities.
• Employee-owned company with stock purchase available after 1 year of service.
• Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Davey provides ongoing training.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, provincial law.
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited has been performing tree care and vegetation management services across Canada since 1930. With over 850 employees, we continuously pride ourselves on unmatched quality and safety. Davey Tree has numerous crews that are professionally trained to provide tree trimming and removal services to ensure the scope of this contracted work is completed safely, and well before any deadlines. Our relatable experiences and industries serviced include notably Utilities, Municipalities, Government, Rail, Commercial and Residential.
We provide utilities, rail, and road transport with safe and efficient right of way clearance services. Clients rely on us for timely resource mobilization during severe weather events and proactive planning services, such as system hardening and storm restorations
To Apply: Please email resume to: http://canada,firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.