Simcoe Block (1979) Ltd. is looking for a full-time Purchasing Agent.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creating and submitting purchase orders.
- Placing orders and ensuring products are shipped according to deadlines.
- Project key inventory levels based on customer needs.
- Communication with co-workers, vendors and customers.
- Manage inventory levels.
- Work alongside other departments.
- Be able to work independently as a team.
- Fast paced environment.
- Some purchasing experience. (1 year preferred)
- Knowledge of building materials. (1 year preferred)
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- High School or equivalent
- Masonry experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills
Simcoe Building Centre in Bracebridge is a family owned and operated company that is looking for a detail-oriented individual who will fill the role of a purchasing agent and look after the purchasing of building materials. This individual must have strong communication skills and have the ability to work alongside both a team and by themselves. Simcoe Building Centre carries a vast arrange of products so the daily routine will always be unique and different. An amazing opportunity for growth and development for those interested in furthering their purchasing experience.
Simcoe prides itself on strong customer service, a family like atmosphere and always
- Shifts vary, must be available Monday to Friday, Saturdays during busy season.
- Group Benefits Available, Dental Care, Extended Health Care, Vision Care
- Salary is negotiable
- Permanent Full Time
- On-site Parking
- Very friendly environment that allows for many new learning experiences
No public transportation
Apply to: email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.