An employer located in the Muskoka area is seeking an employee to fill their Project Manager, Residential Construction position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The Project Manager, residential construction(PM) will be responsible for the overall construction of projects assigned. The PM will promote and maintain a safe and efficient job site and take on tasks as needed. The Construction Project Manager will work with design professionals, consultants and clients as well as Site Supervisors, and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget.
– Preparation of the project schedule
|– 2+ years experience as a Project Manager on residential custom builds and renovations.
– 10+ years working in residential construction in supervisory or management positions.
– Formal training in a construction related field is an asset
– Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
– Possess a personal computer in good working condition with internet access
– Knowledge of the current Ontario Building Code as it applies to residential low-rise and light-commercial construction
– Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
– Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of and experience in green and natural building techniques and products is an asset
– Experience and knowledge of Passive House techniques is an asset
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management software such as BuilderTrend
– WHMIS, Working at Heights, First Aid & other certs. considered an asset
– Posses a valid Class G driver’s license with insurance
– Posses a reliable vehicle (possession of a vehicle capable of moving large materials, such as lumber)
– Access to a home office
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.