An employer located in the Muskoka area is seeking an employee to fill their Project Coordinator position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
|The Project Coordinator (PC) will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Construction Project Manager.
– Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
|– 1-3 years of experience in project coordination / management in a related field
– Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the successful delivery of projects
– Knowledge of the current Ontario Building Code as it applies to residential low-rise and light-commercial construction
– Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management software such as BuilderTrend
– Formal training in a related field would be considered an asset
– PMP certification would be considered an asset
– WHMIS, Working at Heights, First Aid & other certs. considered an asset
– Access to a home office
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.