Tim Hortons in Burk’s Falls is hiring Production Team Member!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The Production Team Member is responsible for the preparation and monitoring of products to support the Exceptional Guest Experience through the delivery of quality products and service.
Hospitality & Guest Service
- Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior and a clean and inviting dining room
- Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate; adheres to product shelf life standards to ensure the best quality product is available to guests
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service by maintaining a showcase that is appealing for guests and contains the minimum quantity and variety standards to ensure proper product selection is available
- Enhances the guest experience through friendly attitude, attentive behavior and following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint
- Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products and operation of equipment, according to training and operational materials provided
- Monitors fridge and freezer product inventory and submits order quantities
- Prepares all products as required, minimizing food waste through the production of smaller quantities of food more often throughout the day; records prepared items and waste on the production sheet
- Receives and responds to showcase and product needs from the Restaurant Front
- Assists in serving guests in the Restaurant Front when necessary
- Regularly takes temperatures of the required products, fridges and freezers and records information in the Time & Temperature Log
Policies & Procedures
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards
- Supports a clean environment that is ready for rush periods and time-sensitive requests through regular clean up, organization and stocking of the kitchen
- Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required
- Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone
- Need to be quick on your feet
- Have a polite and friendly attitude
Apply for this job if you:
- Enjoy working in customer service
- Enjoy working in a team based environment that sets and achieves goals
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to becoming a part of the team
If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you!
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.