Plan A is a long-term care (LTC) staffing agency that provides a local solution for LTC homes
experiencing staffing shortages across Ontario. Plan A is currently looking for personal support
workers (PSWs) to join our qualified, dedicated, and compassionate team of support staff.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your busy schedule (part-time or full-time hours available, minimum of only 3 shifts per month)
- Competitive pay
- Self-scheduling (easily through the StaffStat app)
- Receive notifications for available shifts as they arise
- Orientation provided to all of our homes and access to Plan A on-call personnel at all times, should the need arise
- A casual/supplemental position with Plan A is a great addition to any part-time or full-time schedule!
- The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly from home to home, as well as from shift to shift.
These expectations will be communicated during the site-specific orientation to each
- PSWs are expected to provide personal care to residents, safely assist with ADLs including toileting, transferring, bathing and feeding. As a PSW with Plan A, you would be responsible for attending the LTC homes on a shift by shift basis as needed.
Qualifications and skills
- Completion of a recognized Canadian PSW program or completion of a first-year Canadian nursing program (Required)
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-oriented, professional, and flexible
- LTC experience considered an asset
Hourly wage is $22/hour with an additional hourly incentive for shifts posted with less than 12-24 hours notice.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Who and What is Plan A?
Are you looking for a forward thinking, fast growing company who is dedicated to supporting
our seniors and healthcare professionals? Apply to Plan A Today!